Monday 16 April 2012

WEEK 19

1. In what ways are you designing your media product to use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

After all the research I will be doing that is going to use more than two pictures therefore challenging the form and convention of a real media product. I will still to three colour schemes that will link back to the contents page and front cover. I’ve decided to use write text on both of my page because I feel that with the JAZZIZ magazine the audience doesn’t get a connection with the artist because they are only getting little information about the artist. I want my audience when reading my magazine artist to have a deep connection with the artist therefore making them feel like it was worth it buying this magazine and therefore they will want to buy it again.

2. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have learned to use my columns way better than I did before; giving my double page spread a profession look. I also learnt that when working with columns and text. The each paragraph or question and answer have to be the same size, giving it that refine look for example if you want your text to be centre, Align text left or right and justify. I have also learnt that to insert a picture on to InDesign you have to go to file, place not open because nothing will come up. I found this hard to remember because in Photoshop it’s file open, so because I was used to the I kept making mistakes in InDesign.

3. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? 
For my preliminary task I did not create a double page spread so this will be the first time of me constructing one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home