Monday 16 April 2012

WEEK 16

1. In what ways are you designing your media product to use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

Looking at my product now I think that I could have challenged more the forms and conventions of real jazz magazines, even though I did in a few things, but I have mostly followed the forms and conventions of real magazines.  

2. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have learnt the importance of naming your layers. Even though I was told by my teacher to name my layer , as I went along, but sometime I forget so when it came to moving text or picture because I don’t know which layer it is, I always end up moving an item on my page that I didn’t want to move. This messes the work that I have already done, then I have to go back and sort it out therefore wasting time instead of moving on with something new.
3. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? 
Looking back at my preliminary task I have learned that using more than one picture is more effective than using one because it give the audience a picture of what this artist look like and also what they do.  Unlike in my preliminary task I only used one picture therefore leaving my audience to imagine what other models that I have mentioned do and look alike makes the page looks a little dull with too much writing therefore buts the audience off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home