Monday 16 April 2012

WEEK 12

1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
Below is my front cover of my music magazine and the genre is Jazz



 2. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
This week when constructing my music magazine I have learnt that  Lasso tool was not the right tool for me to use as it kept deleting areas that I wanted so I used the polygonal lasso tool instead which was more steady and I was in control of what I was doing, therefore I was able edit a create picture.


3. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
I will say that as I keep using InDesign and Photoshop I have become more familiar with the tools and can do things by myself with asking my teacher and other classmate for help. I have learnt that in Photoshop you can change the texture a picture for example you can change a coloured picture to black and white.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home