Monday 16 April 2012

WEEK 23

Again due to the fact that I didn’t like the way my first draft magazine looked like I start from scratch.  I have changed my colour scheme and layout liked I did to my front cover. I have kept the same colour scheme that I used on the re-draft of my front cover because then my front cover and magazine can be linked together. I have changed the heading layout giving it a pink and blue backdrop and plus I place a picture of my front cover on the top left. This is to remind the reader what my front cover looks like. I have also added more cover lines columns for example reviews and tasters instead of just have features and regulars like I did on my first draft of my contents page. I removed the picture of the artist holding an instrument the reason for this is because I felt that it didn’t look professional and I didn’t take the picture properly. I also used a line to separate my columns because I wanted it to be easy for my audience to read. I changed the main image of my cover story because I felt that the picture I used on my first draft lost connection with the audience as she was looking directly into the camera but for my re-draft she is looking directly into the camera therefore creating a relationship with the audience. I also add subscription to the re-draft my contents page which will allow the audience to have special offers and also insight into the next month magazine and this is also a create way of getting more audience as the audience will be getting it for a cheaper price. Therefore they would want to buy my magazine. I have also changed the bottom strip by adding more tasters on the bottom strip on my contents and a picture tickets. This is to get my audience to engage with the magazine and also to make they want to buy next month’s magazines in order to get this price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home