Sunday 6 November 2011

Contents page

This is my contents page for my college magazine. I use a long shot and not a medium shot because I wanted the movement that is been held by the two dancers to be seen clearly. I also used this picture to show what else is in the magazine also two female so that the magazine wouldn’t look like it’s just for boys but for girls also. My magazine is monthly so that we will get as much information for the next issue and also get a lot more attention. On the left hand side of the magazine below the picture is an editor’s note to the reads telling them want this months magazine features. I decided to use a darker blue colour for the content page background to make it a little bit different from the front cover. I placed the magazine website on the bottom right corner so that people will be able to visit the website.

There will be 7 feature articles that will presented in my magazine                                      

·         Revision tips
·         Nus Extra- Student Discounts
·         Halloween – Ten top tips
·         UCAS- how to get help with your ucas application
·         Take the stage- How talented are you?
·         Black History Month
·         Oscars – who won?

Two news
·         Rise in university tuition fees
·         A* could be limited

Five Regulars
·         Letters
·         Crosswords
·         Sports
·         Chaplaincy 
·         Words from the principle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home